For over a decade now, the transition from traditional petrol vehicles to electric vehicles has been a gradual process for some and an exciting leap for others. In recent years, however, the electricity market has grown rapidly and is now growing at such a dizzying pace that all the industries involved, the energy industry, the automotive industry and the technology industry recognize that the age of gasoline is completing its historic cycle and The future of automotive is inevitably electric. Incorporating more and more innovation and environmental awareness, electric cars have never been safer, more elegant or more exciting to drive. Now, consumers, businesses and investors are rushing to take advantage of the comparative advantages of e-mobility.
7 reasons to start driving an electric car:
- Sustainability: Many Universities’ researches have shown that an electric car is always better for the environment than a car with an internal combustion engine (petrol or diesel).
- Business Continuity: Electric cars ensure that you still have access to low-emission zones. Low emission zones have already been implemented in more than 200 cities.
- Increasing Autonomy: The latest generation electric cars offer realistic coverage of distances over 200 km to 500 km.
- Cost: Electric cars are in many cases already cheaper than diesel cars when comparing the entire life cycle of the car, thanks to lower maintenance costs, electricity and lower taxes.
- Tax Cuts: More and more governments' initiatives are making electric driving more attractive with drivers paying less in taxes.