The Energy Performance Certificate (PEA) is a recognized by the Ministry of Energy document issued by the Energy Inspector which reflects the energy performance of the building or part of it. With the P.E.A. each building or part of it, is classified in an energy category, while the Inspector records and makes recommendations to improve its energy efficiency.
When it is required:
- Upon completion of the construction of each new or renovated building
- For the purchase or sale of a building or part of it, regardless of the area
- For the rental of a building or part of it
- To display the property in ads for sale or rent
- For the inclusion of a building in the program "Save-Autonomy".
- Building Permit details for properties that have been constructed after 14/3/1983
- Legal settlements or arrangements
- Architectural plan of the property
- Complete details of all property owners
- Ownership certificate
- Air conditioning maintenance sheet (for commercial buildings)