Construction works include the construction of a new building or the addition of an existing building, the work that makes the building operational, and even non-construction permits such as the construction of fences, cisterns, underground water tanks. , demolition, change of use, configurations, reinforcements, construction of pool, pergola, shelters and many other works.
Regardless of the License Category, the following are always required:
- Complete details of the applicant
- Titles of the property together with a recent certificate of ownership, as well as any notarized declarations of provided parking spaces
- Cadastral Sheet and Chart of ownership
- Private Lease Agreement in case the owner of the project is the lessee of the property
- In case it is not a construction of a new building but for works that will be done in an existing building, you need the full details of the older Building Permits that were issued for the building: Permit Sheet, Approved Topographic Diagram, Approved plans and other study documents, Approved Techniques Reports, Complete data and plans of possible Settlements that have been made with the Laws of Inclusion of Arbitrary Constructions